Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Ok, so spring wasn't entirely here, but at least it is showing some signs of arrival! Still no snow, thank goodness & more & more green blades of grass peaking through the brown, just not as warm as we'd all like. I certainly can't complain though!

One thing that is beautiful this weekend, is the arrival of Easter. Such a colorful, fun & meaningful holiday for many & the timing of it in April this year, makes it all the better. I find myself very reflective this Easter; grateful for so many things in my life & humbled by some amazing changes & people I have encountered. I really have so much.

The joy on the childrens' faces with the impending arrival of the Easter Bunny is icing on the cake. At 8 & 6 I often worry that it may be the last year they both "believe", but then I remember that magic is all around us, every single day, if only we are open to it. I still believe.

Happy Easter to all of you!
Enjoy your Adventures this holiday & be a little part of the magic for someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment