Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ahhhhh....September at last

Fall is my favorite time of year. Don't get me wrong, I love the sunshine & laziness of sleeping in, the BBQ's, the holidays & all the great things that come along with summer, but it really is tiring! I am a routine kind of gal, who likes a certain amount (ok A LOT!) of structure & order. Having 2 kids home for 9 weeks did not constitute much of either!

But now as the kids get settled into their new school year & I organize my daily task lists & get back to reality, I take a huge sigh of relief. I actually look forward to the leaves turning the beautiful colors of fall outside my office window & the crisp evening walks along the river.

So as the kids mourn the loss of another summer gone by, I will happily be crossing off each to-do, and adding 10 more, and look forward to all of the exciting developments at Baby Rhys this fall.
It's going to be a GREAT one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment