Sunday, October 25, 2009

Giving Back

Another Sunday, another busy day crossing off my never ending "to-do" list. I always get so much done on Sundays since my husband is home & loves to take the kids out for the day while I work. However our oldest child has the flu today & our youngest just wants to bounce off the walls with boredom, so my normal quiet work routine is a little off balance today!

Lucky for me, I am working on an incredible & very rewarding charitable project that I just can't wait to bring to life. The energy, excitement & joy in doing something for others is an unparalleled feeling and anyone that know me knows that I am a person who craves all the warm fuzzies in life. I am pretty sure there is a glow around me today that can be seen from space.

Whether it is in your everyday life or within your business there is ALWAYS a way to give back; numerous ways even. It doesn't always have to cost money; sometimes only time, or a little piece of yourself, which is always given back tenfold. It feels GREAT, it changes your perspectives, it allows you to count your own blessings & it contributes to the world in a way that only YOU, unique, one of a kind you, can do.

So give it a try today. It won't take long to come up with someone, or something that matters to you that could use a helping hand in some way, however small. Think outside of the box & dive right in with passion. You'll be amazed at the distinct shift in everything you do when you give of yourself.

I can't wait to share more about our secret Baby Rhys "giving back" project...it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment